Gluten-free crackers? Yes, please!
Ideas for Your Gluten Free Almond Flour Crackers:
1) “Crunchables” – our take on “Lunchables”. Almond Flour Crackers with cheese and turkey on top for mini cracker sandwiches. YUM!
2) Peanut Butter and Crackers. This one is pretty self-explanatory. Smear some PB on your almond flour crackers and enjoy.
3) Crackers and Hummus. We like to make homemade garlic hummus and it actually makes the crackers taste a little like garlic Bagel Crisps.
4) Cheese Crackers. A few ways to eat these. You can just top the crackers with fresh cheese. You can actually bake the cheese into the crackers or you can make the crackers and then melt cheese on top.
4) Pizza crackers. Add a dollop of sauce, sprinkle of cheese and even a slice of Pepperoni.
If you love this, you may also want to try this gluten-free, sugar-free apple pie!