This site contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you purchase from one of these links. Learn more Here.
Cheesy, Beefy Spaghetti Squash Casserole you say?! Why, yes, I would like some of that! We love to find gluten free noodle alternatives (like these black bean noodles) to cook with and spaghetti squash is one of the best that we have found. We are also big fans of crockpot meals and casseroles. Why? Well, there is really nothing nicer than spending a few minutes to prepare a meal, popping it in an oven (or crockpot) and then being able to eat a few meals from that one cooking time.
You may also like: Zuchinni Noodle Casserole
Ok, let's get right to it, our Cheesy, Beefy Spaghetti Squash Casserole
1 large Spaghetti Squash
1 pound of beef
1 bag (16oz) of shredded cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bake your Spaghetti Squash.
- Slice it in half and place on a cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees until tender. This usually takes about 45 minutes.
- While your squash is baking, get your beef cooked.
- Add beef, salt and pepper to a fry pan and sautee on medium.
- Cook beef until it is well done.
- Once your Spaghetti Squash is cooked, you will use a fork and scrape out the flesh (it will look like little noodles!)
- Mix your beef and Spaghetti Squash noodles together in a casserole dish.
- Top beef and noodle mixture with cheese.
- if you love cheese, you can also mix cheese in with the beef and noodles to use the entire bag of cheese.
- Bake your cheesy, beefy spaghetti squash casserole on 350 for about 25 - 30 minutes (cheese should be melted).
This dish, like most of our favorites, is also yummy re-heated so you can eat it for a few meals if you like. Sometimes we will make a larger pan of it so that we do have plenty of leftovers.
If you decide to try this dish let us know in the comments below what you think of it!